Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

My children are so lucky to have Brent as their dad. Brent is the most caring and loving person I know, and he makes every day fun for us. Ace might disagree because right now he is getting popped for pulling out trash for the tenth time this afternoon. Brent takes care of all us and always puts us before himself and for that I am grateful. I can only pray that AK will find a man just like him and that Ace will grow up to be like him. Happy Father's Day Brent! We love you!

To my Dad- Happy Father's Day! As usual, your card and gift will be arriving late but I love and miss you and can't wait to see you in July. AK is ready to talk planes. Maybe you can get some of your old connections to let us in to see the planes at the airport.

To other Dad's in our lives that have influenced and guided us but left us too soon, Granddaddy Lee, Paw Paw, Brent's Dad, My Dad, Pop Pop and Granddad Watson, we miss you and love you guys very much.

I hope that all the Dad's out there got to enjoy today! Happy Father's Day to everyone!

No comments: