Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Ace Man!



It seems as if Ace has been with us longer than a year. He has been such a blessing to our family. He cracks us up everyday and it has been so much fun watching Ace and Ansley grow up together.

When I first met Ace (or Gavin as we called him then), I was exhausted. I had been up for almost 48 hours due to the fact that I had so much extra fluid in my body. Two gallons to be exact. I don't remember very much, but I do remember his nice dark skin, red lips, and how he automatically fell asleep right beside me. It seemed as if he had always been with us. That first night, he just slept right beside me and has been a happy and calm baby from then on. And now, he is a nutjob! No cuddling for this little guy, just happy and constantly on the go.

Little man, we love you very much and Happy Birthday!

No comments: