Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We just love these kids..








Our kids are so funny and just crack us up all the time. We are really enjoying being parents. We are so blessed.

Ace is walking a lot now with his little walker and I think in about a month, he will have the walking thing down. He loves to carry around his puffs bottle and yells all the time trying to communicate with us. Still a very happy baby and loves to be with his sister.

Ansley is talking so much now and repeats everything we say. As many of you know, Brent and I call each other bugs. Something we have done since our early days of dating. Well, when Brent is upstairs and I need him to bring something down, I will open the door to our stairs and yell, "Hey Bugs, could you please bring...". Well now when Brent is upstairs and Ansley wants to talk to him, she will open up the door to the stairs and say, "Hey Bugs" just like me!! Too funny. She is also calling us by our full names now, Jamie Watson and Brent Watson. She will say, "Where is my Jamie Watson." She is quite the character.

Enjoy a few pics!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm here visiting via Rachel, my sister in law (my brother's Brent) - and I have to have the recipe for that strawberry lime cake!!! Blog post that soon, PLEEASSEEE???